tirsdag den 12. juli 2011

Who will be the best team this year - Football/Soccer

So let's start this topic, with my oppinion.
Who will win the Champions League this year? Will it be allmighty Barcelona, who keep dominating the international scene or will it be someone else?
What I hope for, is to see my team, Real Madrid, winning the final. Jose Mourinho is on he's second year, and he's taktic and way of playing, should come to sight now. Also, the team has played together for some years now, so I hope this will be the year.
But on the other hand, if Barcelona gets stronger, and but Sanches from Udinese and Fabregas from Arsenal, they seem pretty unbeatable, this upkomming season.
What do you think? Any chance to beat Barcelona, and if there is, who will do it?
Danish readers can leave comments in danish, and I will answer in danish as well.

/ Jakob

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar