onsdag den 10. august 2011

The Danish National Team - Football/Soccer

Well I am wathcing the international match, between Denmark and Scotland.
I supose, that Denmark should come out on top of this game, but then again. All the danish players are subs, at there clubs.
Right now, I think, that the best player in the squad is Daniel Agger, because he have had a good preseason, and he plays, when not injurid. Another strong man, could be Simon Kjær, which is quite the same, as Agger. The last player, that I would highlight, is William Kvist. He has had a nice start up, at his new club Stutgart and has grow a lot, as a player, through the last couple of years.
But beside these three, I think that the team lacks a lot!
BUT! Tell me, if you feel any different. Who is the best player in the best form.

/ Jakob

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar